Promotes and sells the company’s products to the end users by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Promotes the Company’s product lines and generates sales of the Company’s products.
• Manages customer activity within assigned territory.
• Conducts sales presentations.
• Provides product training and responds to product inquiries.
• Responds to customer inquiries, request for product samples, literature, and information.
• Maintains communication with customers to promote ongoing business relationships and ensure
• Represents the Company and its products at trade shows and conventions.
• Documents activities in Salesforce at the time of the activity when possible; otherwise, the entries must
be made in a timely manner.
• Forwards required documents to the sales office in a timely manner.
• Examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
• Independently identifies deadlines and implements methods to comply with responsibilities in a timely
fashion and meet deadlines.
• Works with Regional Sales Rep. to ensure territory growth.
• Ability to interact productively with other employees to achieve objectives and improve results.
• Ability to get along with others, follow directions, and work well under stressful conditions.
• Ability to travel.
• Ability to work evenings and/or weekends.
• Responsible for following company policies and procedures, including but not limited to, Quality
System Regulations, safety/housekeeping, and Quality Management System.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and one to three years of sales experience, or extensive experience preferably in sales or marketing of medical devices or manufactured products, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The intellectual skills described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Ability to speak, read and write English.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret information, especially pertaining to customer needs and transform
it into increased sales.
• Ability to communicate sales results to Management on a timely basis via periodic daily, weekly,
monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and special-request presentations.
• Excellent people and presentation skills.
• Ability to deal with varying degrees of stress induced by urgent business-related requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit,
use hands, stoop and bend, reach, climb stairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up
to 20 pounds. Use of laptop computers smartphones and any other company approved applications is
required. Ability to operate standard business and office equipment such as adding machines, copiers,
calculators, typewriters fax machines, etc. Use of vision is required for document/report inspection/
analysis and visual observation of a computer monitor. Use of hearing and speech are necessary for
telephone work. Employee must be able and willing to travel.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Lighting is usually fluorescent.
Heating/Air Conditioning/Ventilation is usually adequate to accommodate the general office population.
Employee may be subject to outside weather conditions when traveling on company business.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.